Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IT'S ALL ABOUT HOPE

Kuciwa?!
I think that's the best word can describes how my feeling rite now!
I can say that I'm really dissapointed with myself btw because hoping so much on the 'subject' that is not mine yet.
So, starting from today onwards, I'll always make sure I'll not hope so much towards this 'LOVE' things.
Let Him decides everything for me.
The best thing I can say rite now is purest love comes from Him. Thus, do love Him more than anybody else. That's the point girl! =)

p/s : I do really hate a person that's giving me a hope and after while it's just nothing!! Seriously hate it! Sakit hati tau tak?!

2 comments:

  1. cayang~sbr ye,,biasa la tu,,xpe 1 hari nnt pasti ade owg yg lbh sesuai utk kakk,,amin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear! thanxalot! I do hope so! Amin~ =)

    ReplyDelete